[ Pressure equipment shop ]
As part of Unidro scheme of Vertical Integration intended to provide quality and value to our customers, we manufacture our engineered pressure equipment in our own facility.
Located 20 km away from Milano and from Unidro Head Office, the features and the equipment of the workshop, the professional capability and record of the personnel, the qualifications and the certifications the company can boost place our production in the high range of the market for industrial pressure equipment.
- UNI EN ISO 9001:2008
- ASME U-STAMP
- NATIONAL BOARD
- Welded Pressure Vessels Class 1, Class 2.1
- Welding Procedures Record Qualifications (according to EN and ASME)
- Welding Operator Qualification
- covered area 3,000 m2
- uncovered area 2,000 m2
- Vessel diameter 4.5 mt
- Vessel length 25 mt
- Weight 70 tons (with additional cranes)
- Welding capacity 200mm
What we do
- Heat exchangers of different type and material of construction
- Vacuum degasifiers, ejectors and vacuum groups
- Phase separators, Flash Drums
- Thermal deaerators, , strippers
- Vane Separator, Cyclone Separator, Wire Mesh Separator
- Cartridge Filter, Basket Filter
- Carbon Canisters
- Direct & Indirect Heaters
- Reboiler Combustion Chamber
Biomass Power Plant
Copenhagen’s ambition is becoming the world’s first CO2-neutral capital by year 2025, and the whole project was born as environmental-friendly.
North Field East Project (NFE)
Unidro has been awarded the water treatment packages by CTJV, a joint venture of Chiyoda Corporation (Japan) and Technip Energies, for the North Field East Project (“NFE”). The NFE Project covers the delivery of 4 mega trains, each with a capacity of 8 million tons per annum (“Mtpa”) of Liquified Natural Gas (“LNG”), and associated utility facilities.
The availability of low cost natural gas has reduced operating costs of large petrochemical plants down to modern day record lows which has created a “once in a century opportunity” for the petrochemical industry.
This is one of the strategic mega-projects of Kuwait National Petroleum Company (KNPC) with the goal to upgrade and expand the two existing KNPC refineries at Mina Abdulla (MAB) and Mina Al-Ahmadi (MAA).
Papua New Guinea LNG Project
Started in 2008 and completed in 2014, Papua New Guinea (PNG) LNG project is an integrated development that is commercializing the gas resources of Papua New Guinea.