[ Papua New Guinea LNG Project ]
Started in 2008 and completed in 2014, Papua New Guinea (PNG) LNG project is an integrated development that is commercializing the gas resources of Papua New Guinea. Main Operator is Exxon Mobil and the gas will be exported as liquefied natural gas (LNG) to customers around the world.
Unidro at PNG LNG
The realization of the new PNG LNG plant was awarded to CJJV (Chiyoda and JGC Joint Venture) and Unidro was selected by the JV for the supply of all water and waste water treatment packages. The project was completed on schedule and all units have been successfully started-up as per overall project schedule.
- Sea water treatment (clarification, filtration)
- Process water triple membrane system: desalination with double pass RO, polishing with EDI, deoxygenation with degassing membranes
- Potable water unit with remineralization filters
- Sanitary waste water treatment with MBR
- Deoiling train with vertical flotators and continuous sand filters